Monday, February 10, 2020

Letting go.

They say life is not fair, or others say life is difficult. Well, as for me, I do not know who those or those really are. But I believe it is a wrong life concept, according to which anyone  could live.
Life is all an image you create in your head, or so the new naturalist scientists say. Can it really be all in my head I am not sure. I am still investigating this.

But apart from all this, our experiences and life path shapes how we perceive life to a huge extent. And sometimes we become prisoners of our past, addicted to our comfort zone. To the extent that any newness is posed as a life-threatening issue, that causes us a lot of anxiety.

I have been holding on to my past, to a past with which I identify myself. Just thinking of cutting ties with it caused me a lot of anxiety and fear. The question, "Who am I, if I am not that?" was not really consciously asked but thinking of it now, I doubt that it was continuously posed unconsciously. I was scared of losing who I thought I am.

But the real question we must all ask ourselves is "Why do we need something to identify ourselves?". Why do I need a job title, a social title, an adjective or a noun accompanying my name to be me. The truth is I will still be me, even without anything attached. The essence is inside me not outside me.

And we must all learn to see ourselves stripped out of all adjectives and nouns, just our real being with nothing decorating it, because it is just so beautiful and bright on its own.

I am letting go and embracing the me.


This is what jWoman has to say today.

No comments:

Post a Comment