Thursday, May 13, 2021

I am not OK, but I am not complaining

 How are you?        I am not fine

I don't feel fine, and I haven't been for a lonnnnng time

Have you noticed!!

        But I am not complaining....

I don't want to complain 

I don't want to spread negativity

But I wanna talk, and I want to be listened too.

I listen continously, and I am filled, overflowing with emotions and thoughts belonging to others.

And mine are bubbling, wanting to be acknowledged but oppressed by me, imprisioned at the tip of my tongue, because it is not the right time to talk.

You see me sitting there with a smile, I walk with a smile, talk with a smile but sometimes, it just hurts my face.

I am forcing it because I am not Ok, I am not fine but I don't wanna complain.

I listen my mum complaining about my dad, and her life with him. My friends complaining about their marriages, their children, their love-life or their sex-life but what about me!!!!!

Where do I fit, no where. I am alone and no one wants to listen. 

No one wants to watch the sunset in silence or sit in a coffee shop for hours discussing a book.

No one wants to talk about reliogion and existence, about our freedom and our choices.

No one wants to sit with for me hours, without talking abt other people or complaining about life.

I wanna talk about passion, humanity, love and freedom. 

I wanna light up my soul because it is fading away, dying in this spiritual starvation. 

I am tired, a tired soul lost in this superficial world.


This is what jWoman has to say today.

No comments:

Post a Comment